About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, August 20, 2010  
 
 
What I've been up to!!
It's been a year since I updated almost!! Sorry for that guys but I am going to be doing much much better!! God has been doing some amazing things in my life ! :0)

I currently reside in Washington, DC. I opened my own business, The Dazzle Cartel Jewelry and The Dazzle Cartel Studios, which is essentially a glam squad. I hosted my first showcase at Sei lounge in Chinatown DC (www.seirestaurant.com). We will be having them the second Thursday of every month. The next one will be September 9! If you are out in the DMV area come support!!

A lot of my friends have graduated and are doing big things !!

Lil Bit graduated in December from Howard University, she walked in May and is now living in Atlanta! She took a year off because she's about to get married.... and guess who's the Maid of Honor?! Yours truly :-D



The Philanthropist graduated in December also from Purdue University. I didn't make it to his graduation but he still loves me! He's been busy studying for his GMAT... going to get his MBA <3

Yes, Hot Pants and I are still friends. She also graduated from Michigan State University in December... I wasn't able to make it to her graduation either but I love her anyway and I'm so proud! She's grown up so much.. <3 her

The Athlete graduated from Michigan State University this May with a degree in Mechanical Engineering!! The only black person in his degree program and he now plays for the Miami Dolphins.


^^The Philanthropist, The Athlete, Me and our other friend Reggie Reg after The Athlete's graduation from MSU.



My baby sis graduated from high school also! I did her up for her prom. She's attending Saginaw Valley State University in the fall. I'm so proud of her. Pictured are my brother, Mom, Stepmom, little sisters and cousins. I'm soooo proud of them !!! :-)














I also did a hair showcase BUT... I'll save those pix for the next post because this is getting long lol

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 11:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home