About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, November 19, 2008  
 
 
What I've been up to!!
It's been a minute since I posted... I mean.. it's been so long... We even got a black president. LOL Craziness. I actually had a post that I started but I never finished... Give me a break though... it was midterm season.. and studying, socializing, and running an org leaves little time for blogging.. sadness I know.


It really annoyed me when people said... "I did" or "I'm doing my part by voting" No. Get somebody else out there to vote.. I know I was out there grinding in extreme heat AND rain. That's why my President is Black.. and so is yours =D lol.



Halloween was a little uh.. interesting... I had my wings on upside down for half the night lol... But for some reason only this camera phone pic is showing up *shrug*



The Saturday before elections.. I went to this "My President is Black" Party.. well really it was just the Ultimate Black Party but... i like the way that sounded better... I wouldn't have gone but we got a party bus for my bff's bf b-day

I was pretty wasted at this party and my mama told me my dress looked like... a Wonderwoman costume lol.. leave it to parents.. sometimes u gotta step a little outside the box though

Party bus shot.. I highly recommend these over limos.. This is my 3rd time getting on one this year




Soo the birthday boy has his own designer... These were shots of their jackets.. I think they're pretty hot. If anybody is interested let me know.

AFter that it was like a slew of events...

EbonyFashionFairFashionShow.SNMARegionalMedConferences.Birthdays.Afterparties.etc.etc.etc.





I only threw these pix in cuz they have pix of Gabby in them... and we all know how nupe loves Gabby lol

Labels: , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 6:40 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    First things first: Damn Gabby's gorgeous! That's the first close-up I've ever seen of her. All I can say is Jesus, you do good work. That sista' is sho nuff fearfully and wonderfully made.

    Good lookin' out, MzCoko.

    I think Gabby deserves a post exclusively about her in the very near future. Don't you agree?

    Next, do those jackets say what I think they say? How can a Nupe get a closer look? Is there a Web site?!

     
  • At Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, Blogger Kofi Bofah said…

    You and your folk might enjoy this.

    She is Just Not That Into You

    And

    My Chicago Election Day Diary

    Check me out.

    I will see what's good with your blog skills, also.

     
  • At Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    @ nupe.. LOL.. I am going to tell her.. I'm like her 3rd roommate. The jackets say God Spirit. Website.. idk.. but I'll ask the designer dude. Umm I didn't realize the pix were so small. I'll upload bigger ones

    @ Kofi.. lol @ my folk and seeing whats good with my blog skills.. I haven't exercised my skills in quite some time lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home