About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, October 24, 2008  
 
 
Desperate Housewives of Atlanta
Soooo this is my new shit of course. I mean honestly... who couldn't wait to see the fab/fly older black women in drama.. fab shit.. etc. etc. etc. Anyway.. so it's about the 3rd episode right now and I'll tell u my breakdown of the women.

Mrs. Lisa Wu Hartwell. She is my favorite because she's smart and she's about her paper. Not only did she get this rich ass mofo to marry her after 1.5 months, but she is not just depending on him for money. She's making her own. I love it. She also very eloquently explained why she embraces her asian and black heritage. Plus she and her husband appear to have a very loving relationship which is great. They are my favorite couple also. She's also low-key fly. It fits her, because she seems to be a tomboy.

Kim is hands down the FLYEST of all the housewives. Period. Now... this "I'm 29" bullshit has got to stop. I hope she lying about her age cuz she is not a good-looking 29 year-old. She need to re-think her skincare regimen cuz it is NOT working for her. I thought she was about 39.... Sidenote: I want her not to be tryna force her daughters into music... they ain't got it.

I couldn't stand NeNe when this show first came on... I'm like ugh... this rhatta.. but NeNe is real as hell and she comes from the hood. I could see me laughing at her daily... NeNe is a "I'm not taking no shit" type person... Reminds me of me LOL. I just need her to do something to that dry ass sew-in and change her hair color... It's not right for you booboo.

So Sheree... Idk how I feel about her... Let me just say she is definitely not as fly as she claims to be.. however... she is still a Bad B. That ish she did to NeNe at the house party was trife. And... I just can't believe she bought some clear plastic heels... immejately off my list.

DeShawn.. DeShawn.. DeShawn... I can't stand her. Her ass always running around complaining how she a single parent.... or like a single parent... Bitch get REAL. You have a STAFF.. you don't cook, clean, do ur hair, nails, babysit or SHIT! On top of that.. you have a personal assistant.. so.. do u even wipe your own ass?! Always talking bout u busy... PLEASE. You don't KNOW busy. That just annoys me. She annoys me. But she is fly with her fat girl neck..

To anonymousnupe: Gabby aka Cherry Lips inspired me to update my blog right now... she says HI... LOL

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 11:45 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At Sunday, 26 October, 2008, Blogger Jazzy said…

    This show is my latest guilty pleasure...but don't tell nobody.

    List is smart and cute and perky...but she's boring to me.

    Kim is the flyest??? Girl stop. The hair extensions are HORRID!!! and if she's 29, then I'm 27. I'm dying to know who "poppa" is though.

    Nene...she's so hood....soo soo hood. Entertaining to watch...though I really wish she's wear a damn bra!!!

    Sheree...also boring.

    DeShawn...fake. I mean really. If she didn't want Nene at her party she shouldn't have invited her. I don't believe that was an accident for one minute.

     
  • At Monday, 27 October, 2008, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    LOL... kim's hair extensions are horrid... but all they hair fucked up to me.. sas Sheree cuz its her own.. and I think u have Sheree and Deshawn mixed up...

    and on the show Lisa is boring but.. she bout her paper!!!

    Don't everybody wish she wear a bra?! LOL

     
  • At Friday, 07 November, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    Gabby acknowledged me?! Forget Obama being elected president. Gabby consenting to be my Boo (saying "Hi," wanting me...same thing, LOL), now that's cause for an inaugural ball!

    Tell Gabby I sent her the biggest virtual Kappa Kiss ever!

    I had stopped checking your site since you've been so delinquent up in hur.

    These women really annoy me. I guess it's because really they're all so self centered and waste so much dang loot! All I keep thinking when they're spending six grand on shoes is, "Dang, how many underprivileged children in need of AIDS medicine or a simple meal could they have just helped with that?" Their ostentatious excess and snitty attitudes really disgust me. I've only watched a couple shows, but besides the one who is your favorite they never seem to actually do anything. That one is my favorite, too. Not only is she the most fit and lovely, but she seems to keep it the realest of the bunch, as well. But that's just me.

    Gabby puts them all to shame (even though I have no idea what kinda girl gabby is, except that you told me she's the quiet one...my kinda girl...with a modicum of humility). And stop cussin' so much! Gabby might be readin' this! Her genteel constitution should not be subjected to such vices!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home