About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, October 23, 2008  
 
 
HU Homecoming
Soooo as most of the world knows... Howard University's Homecoming was last week... and of course ya girl was in the building... as I have been for the past 3. I didn't actually go to any of the activities because I couldn't get there until Friday night.. I had a physiology exam on Friday afternoon (ain't that a bitch). But... I stayed until Tuesday because I missed my flight, but it wasn't a big deal... I was on fall study break.

As many of u may or may not know... 2 of my very best friends go to Howard University, Lil' Bit and The Princess ... that's why I'm always in D.C.. I also have a lot of other friends from my e-mail group... shout-out to Chellz at Citizen Du Monde.

I hear that this homecoming was one of THEE WACKEST in terms of events... now... I only went to the stepshow and must I say... that was some pure BULLSHIT. However, the Alphas were great *drool* and Omega Psi Phi Alpha Chapter FINALLY stepped... did a great job too! Shoutout to the Deuce Spring 08!! But the Fashion Show was great apparently.

Nehoo... I partied.. and I drank... and drank and I partied... and partied.. and drank... and then partied some more. I was pretty intoxicated the entire time

I was good this year in terms of behavior...In a nutshell... my HU homecoming went like this:
Friday-VIP @ Love nightclub. Yes this was the Diddy party.. no I didn't see that nigga because he wanted $80 on top of all the money we dropped to get in that bitch to party on his floor. I'm sorry... u got me fucked up. The Princess and one of the other girls I came with ended up leaving the club.. but it was 6 of us so I was good.

Some of the ladies I went with... L to R The Body, MzCoKo, Mini(my cuz), and Ms. Dainty


This is Mr. Med School... He used to go to my college and now he's in HU's Med School.. Love this dude!


Me and Mini


My Michigan ladies L to R.. Ms. Presidential, MzCoKo, Caramella, Choc, and Kinky

Saturday- The Car accident.. The Stepshow and VIP @ Fur. Right before I went to the stepshow.. The Princess and I got into a car accident... then after the stepshow I fell out with Lil Bit (which was b4 the club)... I guess she had me confused with one of them docile bitches she hangs with... Idk what was going on with her... she and I have never really gotten into it previously.. but that night.. she was pushing it. So sadly.. she will be in none of the pix :-(.. Then we get to Fur and these muthafuckas tell us we ain't have no table... when clearly we bought two tables.. but it was cool...we ended up getting our booth... we popped a couple bottles and everything was alright... for the most part. After the club.. we took a cab home.... and our cab driver was F.I.N.E.. he was also a foreigner (DC has a lot of those).. Ethiopian to be exact.. of course I had to pull the digits.. and it turns out he's on his way to becoming a Radiologist.. and he has an Infiniti.. and.. he's fine. LOL.. Sooo many pix from this night... and Orange WAS the color of the night.. ya know i LOVE it


Me, The Princess, and P.S.


The 1st of many bottles to come


The Princess and her big sis Mama Diva


The Body and Ms. Dainty... please check out the flyness that is The Body's shoes!!!!


Me and the Princess



The Princess, P.S., and I.... Yes I know about the bra strap... I will invest in clear when they make clear strapped bras with strong support for kinda big boobs

Sunday- went to some reggae bar and met this group of white and mexican dudes from Michigan.. who bought out the bar for us and then went to get pizz @ Adams Morgan.. no pix =(

Monday- We went to this club called Flyy. The interior was modeled like the inside of a jet. Pretty FLY concept. LOL.. It was cool.. We kicked it with David Banner until P.S. started freakin out and yelling he was "politically active" LOL. Aneesa from the Real World was also in the building... looking a mess with a wifebeater on... she wasn't even in VIP


L to R Ms. Prissy, P.S., The Princess, MzCoKo, The Body


And.... I'm still recuperating.. until next time.. STAY FLY!! *smooches*

Labels: , , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 2:56 PM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home