About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, October 30, 2008  
 
 
Just some Fly ish
Just some stuff I can't live without.. at the moment..

So.. I love this scrub!! Makes your hands and feet feel all soft. It goes for $45 normally but.. you can talk a deal with the people at the mall (yes I stop and try the products at the booths, it was SO worth it!) When your skin feels good... people notice! I also bought the facial wash, the mud mask,the body butter, and the nail buffer kit... I could have done without the facial wash though. The mud mask, body butter, and nail buffer kit are great as well. The Princess has the bath soaps and she loves them. Real talk... this ish is great!!

So.. yes this comes from another one of those carts in the mall... What can I say.. I'm a sucker for new products. This really should be higher up on the list... like #2 LOL.. These flat-irons are the best flat-irons I have ever tried. I let my cousins use them on this chick's hair.. and please believe that ish was SO nappy... Looked like silk.. I finally took my weave out (yes I have hair.. and it's pretty long too).. I don't have chemicals in my hair because my hair can't really handle it.... After using these flat-irons my hair was sooo bouncy... I went to a cabaret... the club... the gym... and my hair is STILL straight. It probably has something to do with the spray I use but... my hair has never been this straight to start with. Fuck a Chi, H2Pro.. or any of them other flat-irons.. I have had them all... this is IT.

Sidekick 08... I'm a kick addict... It's not the most advanced phone... may seem a little juvenile to some, but I freaking LOVE my kick. I've had other phones..like the blackberry... but this is my 3rd sidekick and they kinda got it right.. I drop this thing on the daily.. hasn't broken yet... sidepanels and ish don't fall out like it used to... Plus.. it has my e-mail and instant messaging and a wide QWERTY keypad.. I was thinkin bout the G1... but Imma stay loyal to my sidekick... for now.

This bracelet.. I bought this at Claire's like 3 years ago... It comes from the Mariah Carey line of jewelry.. which I don't even know if it is still in existence or not. But it was only $8 and to this day I still wear it, frequently... I wore it to our black homecoming and pretty much everywhere else.

I love this lip gloss from e.l.f. I lose lip gloss a lot.. it's cheap.. but a high quality product. They also have a lot of other cheap stuff there like make-up brushes for $1.00. You get the same brush at MAC for $38. They do the same job. Just as good.. but I digress.


So if you are like me and just starting to experiment with make-up.. you can't go wrong with this.. eyeshadow.. lip gloss.. blush.. brushes.. the works.. $48. That's it. It really doesn't get any better. I got it from Sephora and it's available on-line and in stores


All imma say is: Green Tea Latte. Try it. I've been a fiend for 2 years and counting lol







Pashmina scarves. I love them. Apparently people wear them in all kinds of weird colors and patterns now.. not my style.. but whatever floats your boat.. you can't go wrong with it
posted by Coko Mulan @ 2:14 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home