About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, November 19, 2008  
 
 
More from the Designer
Soo.. here are more/larger pix that I took of my friend's clothes and his designer at the black party.






If you want some contact information.. hit me up.. And somebody notice the belt.. because that belt GOES HARD. Period.
posted by Coko Mulan @ 9:08 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 20 November, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    Hey, MzC, what belt?!

    You should post a pic of a certain female--who shall go unnamed--wearing a belt. Wearing anything, actually.

    You're becoming quite the prolific poster of late. I'm skurred of you.

     
  • At Friday, 21 November, 2008, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    LOL.. This blog is not an ode to Gabby. I love her and all.. but no. You should add her as a facebook friend.

    The belt is like in the first pic... it's peeking out a little.

    And I'm trying to up my posting game ya dig. LOL

     
  • At Friday, 21 November, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    Naw, I can't do that. I'm not tryna invade her space. It's sufficient to simply adore her from afar.

    Oh, I see a bit of belt now.

     
  • At Monday, 01 December, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    Still waiting patiently at anonymousnupe@gmail.com for that info, slim...about the God Spirit clothing line (not Gabby's digits).

     
  • At Sunday, 07 December, 2008, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    LOL... sorry.. I lost my phone and don't have his info so i have to wait until the break to get it again....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home