About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, November 21, 2008  
 
 
BeBe is having a 30% off sale
It's for dresses and pants only. I can't fit their pants.. but if you can.. check it out LOL

Here are 2 of my favs in differing views.


Ok so... Don't fuck this dress up by wearing leggings with it. I am so over leggings right now. But when the style first came back.. I was all leggined out. But... don't do this to the dress.


If you gon get the dress.. rock it like this.. I was tempted to buy it but... we in a recession! I can't be spending that much money on a dress Imma wear once or twice. This is why I'm banking on the Princess getting this job at BeBe.


Ok so... They have a bunch of these Herve Leger-esque type sweater dresses.. This one is my fav.. cute in both colors. I have one in a different style.. only thing about these dresses is that they snag on your jewelry a lot soo be mindful of that.

Get the Herve Leger look without spending Herve Leger money.
posted by Coko Mulan @ 6:08 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home