About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, February 29, 2008  
 
 
First Blog of '08...
I know.. I know... I know.. I've been ghost like Casper! But please don't blame me... blame my computer! It's slow as a down souf rapper!! I also spend a lot of my free time with my gramma who has been sick off and on since b4 Thanksgiving.. Send a prayer up for her please! Soooo first of all... let me wish ya'll a Happy New Year!!!! Aaaaand I'm making my rounds on the blogs as I type this. I got a lot of stuff to say... obviously.. haven't said nothing in 3 months. Buuuuut I'm glad ya'll still poke around to see whats poppin on the blog.. sorry it ain't been nothing! I would update from my phone like I used to but I switched from a Blackberry to a sidekick.. and my kick be trippin!! Anyway... ummm what has been going on with me? Had a bday.. I turned 21.. and I will post pics.. especially for anonymousnupe since he crushin on my Gabby SO hard lol.. and I'll post pics from NYE.. It has been oodles and oodles of birthdays.. from my mama to my auntie to my friends.

I just got back from Atlanta and now I'm sick. I went down there for Alternative Spring Break.... where you do community service instead of layin on the beach.. but don't get it twisted.. I still got my party on! I used to hate Atlanta... but now.. I think I kinda like it



*pics deleted*

yes... there is a reason.. lol

Yes.. there were a lot of Freakum Dresses worn... I would show ya'll pix of the coat.. but honestly I don't have any where u can really see it! I'll update more later.. Tata for now!
posted by Coko Mulan @ 6:21 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At Friday, 29 February, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well welcome the hayle back Li'l Ma! And happy belated birthday. You have been sorely missed. Please don't make me take off my belt. Act like you have a blog fam!

    Glad all is well with you.

     
  • At Friday, 29 February, 2008, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    I never forgot about ya!!! It's just been awhile! And OH NO!!! NOT THE BELT!!

     
  • At Friday, 29 February, 2008, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    Yeah the belt. And mine is longer cause I be "big boneded"! Is there a line forming?

    Well you are still fine as hell, that much is obvious. And you are so sexy because now YOU CAN BY ME A DRINK. Nothing sexier than a woman who is really legal!

    And for your NEXT 21st birthday could you put some clothes on!?!?!?

    Okay, enough harassing ya. Welcome back!

     
  • At Friday, 29 February, 2008, Blogger Muze said…

    glad to see you back lady! seems like you've been doing a lot. sending a prayer up for your grandmother...

    those dresses in all the pics are so cute! i need to build up my group of friends...i never have girls to hang out with like that.

     
  • At Saturday, 01 March, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    Scrappy, Nappy birfday, AND I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING MORE GABBY PICS!!! Please also extend my warmest birfday wishes to her and dap her up for me. She's...well, special in a dress.

     
  • At Monday, 03 March, 2008, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @68... I hope not a line.. and not the belt! lol.. I will make sure to be fully clothed my next 21st! I was always legal btw... and I could legally drink.. in Canada.. which I did quite often lol

    @muze.. thank u miss.. and I do have some awesome friends.. although.. if I didn't have them.. I might just sit at home on weekends.. watching law & order SVU.. and possibly doing hw LOL.. I might even have to get a boyfriend.. wait... why do I have friends again? lol j/k

    @nupe.. LOL.. I did it all 4 u.. it would tickle her to know she has a fan lol

     
  • At Monday, 03 March, 2008, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    You mean you haven't told her?! But I'm 'bout to erect a blog dedicated fully to her!

    Unless, of course, you think that would creep her out. LOL!

     
  • At Monday, 03 March, 2008, Blogger Shug said…

    21? Aww...I wish I was 21 again. Happy Belated Birthday! You all looked fab

     
  • At Tuesday, 04 March, 2008, Blogger Jazzy said…

    Welcome Back miss thang!

    Love the pics...deffffffffffffffinitely a lot of Freakum dresses going on! LOL! I don't expect anything less from your flyness.

    Hopefully it wont take you three months to post again girlie!

     
  • At Thursday, 06 March, 2008, Blogger Amazon said…

    What UP What UP!!! I wasn't going to click on my blogroll, I was like, this bitch didn't have time for me and post anydamnthing!!! But you did! Prayers for your grandma, and Happy 21st. I'm gonna be fuckin 23 this year, What in the HELL is that about??!?!?!

     
  • At Friday, 28 March, 2008, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    I'M SOOO LATE, but better then never...HAPPY 21st shuga...you look fab as always and I'll surely be praying for your grandmother. I hope to see you back real soon.

     
  • At Monday, 14 April, 2008, Blogger Shug said…

    Hey girlie, just checking on you. Hope all is well

     
Post a Comment
<< Home