About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, June 6, 2007  
 
 
OverDose: Purses
So.. I used to be a purse person in high school... I have all types of purses in my
drawers and closets that I never wear. I don't wear purses because I lose them... but neway... I wouldn't mind adding these to the collection.. I got something for everybody: clutches, satchels, totes, hobos, wristlets.. etc. Enjoy

First up we have stuff from Macy's

Betsey Johnson

Dooney & Burke

Alfani clutch

Bestsey Johnson Satchel

Betsey Johnson Satchel


Calvin Klein Clutch


Coach

Coach

Dooney & Burke


Francesco Biasia

Guess


Guess satchel




All 3 are Steve Madden

Tommy Hilfiger


Dooney & Burke

Next up we have clutches from Bakers






The following are from Bloomingdales

Avignon

Betsey Johnson clutch

Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors satchel

Moschino satchel

The following are from Nordstroms:

Francesco Biasia

Franchi Debbie snake clutch


Hype portofino hobo

The following clutches are from Forever 21




The following purses are from Bebe

Patchwork tote

Nylon tote

Giraffe print satchel (I love this here)

Denim satchel... I don't usually do denim.. but this is cute

The following are from Neiman Marcus

Biba clutch

Chloe clutch

Chloe medium paddington satchel

Fendi satchel

This Fendi shoulder bag comes in about 6 or 7 colors...

This Goldenblue purse also comes in white.

Judith Leiber minaudiere... I love bedazzled stuff and this clutch goes hard.

Kate Spade clutch

This Moschino handbag is one of the cuter red bags that I saw.


This Nancy Gonzalez clutch/handbag thingy comes in black... but this turquoise is something different... I don't know if it's ugly or cute.. but it has character and I'd rock it.

Salvatore Ferragamo patent leather.


From Saks Fifth Avenue

B&D bowler bag

BCBG Max Azria


Dolce & Gabbana


Fendi bag... I would use this as a bookbag

Isabella Fiore

Jimmy Choo



The last three are by Jalda

This purse is from Charlotte Russe


This last one is just a random Betsey Johnson...

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 3:27 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    DAG...I liked only a few of those...I LOVE bag too...especially big ones.

     
  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    When I was in Minneapolis Mem. Day weekend, I saw a chick rockin that red Jimmy Choo bag with the matching high heel, ankle strap sandles!! That shyt was bout that.

     
  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ JMW... its hard to find cute bags online.. i need to visualize... but.. these were the best of the pickings..

    @ jaxkat.. is the red Jimmy Choo a beast in person?

     
  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger blkbutterfly said…

    i've tried to be a purse person but i just can't do it. i think the cost of a nice purse always deters me. i can think of other things i would like to spend my money on...

     
  • At Thursday, 07 June, 2007, Blogger Mizrepresent said…

    Girl, you got it going on...but my motto is if i can't carry at least the same amount in my purse that i paid for it...i don't need it...now on the other hand i can trade you some shoes for those purses...lol!

     
  • At Friday, 08 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like a few of'em ....lol

    I need a Gucci bag

     
  • At Friday, 08 June, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    Mz.Coko......hell yeah. A royal Beast! and the girl who was rockin it was a petite lil mama and she could have prolly crawled up in that bag and took a nap. LMAO

     
  • At Friday, 08 June, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    MzCoko you are REALLY trying to tempt me into going into debt lmao! Those Betsey Johnson purses, that Biba clutch in orange-ish and that green guess joint KILLED me....

     
  • At Tuesday, 12 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mz Coko where you at girl?

     
  • At Tuesday, 12 June, 2007, Blogger dc_speaks said…

    this post is definitely not for me. I just want to say...hi and Go Cavs!!

     
  • At Tuesday, 12 June, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @blkbutterfly... yeah.. I'm not a purse person becuz i will pay for the purse and lose it or never wear it... which is just dumb!

    @ mizrepresent.. I feel that... I'm a shoe freak!

    @ Yaz.. don't we all

    @ Jazkat.. is it big? it looks so little on the pic.

    @ SS... I fux with the Betsey Johnson... and all lil clutches!

    @ Yaz.. doing a hair show

    @ DC.. not a post for u... I'll do some post for the men one day.. and Cavs ain't going nowhere but home... without the title.. sorry.. the truth hurts ;) but i'll still say Go Cavs! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home