About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
 
 
Weekend Finally Over
Hey Blogland... I'm back after an extra long weekend... Friday-Tuesday... lots of stuff went down.. My cousin's baby girl passed away this weekend. I never saw her but he always sends me pictures of her and her twin brother to my phone. She was very tiny. Keep the family in your prayers.


My brother went to prom yesterday. He had already went to his girlfriend's prom last week... and they went to his prom yesterday.

Pics from Girlfriend's prom:



Now... this dress... and this hair.. me no likey (and my mom said I was wrong because I said her dress was ugly... but it is ugly. Hi mom.. I know you're reading)

Now for the boy's (my mom calls him the boy and me the girl) prom... he tried to get her hair done because he didnt like it but she refused... said her crazy over-protective mama would do it... This had us worried but.. she did good.

He was doing it real big... He told me this morning before he left for Cedar Pointe was best dressed at the prom...

I guess she looked better for his prom than her prom... I guess she had to show all the other girls why she's the girlfriend..

Aww it was just 2 years ago he saw me off to prom.. how time flies

When all of the kids put their pix up.. I'll show you what kids are wearing to prom these days... Usually at our prom there is nothing too outrageous or ghetto.. but.. u know there is always one...

Labels: , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 6:52 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    AWWWWW...now why you have to put the picture of the baby up...I almost had to close my office door. I'm so sorry to hear about that...yeah, they'll be in my prayers.

    Your brother looked kinda swank...LOL. nice.

     
  • At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    lmao @ me no likey...I have to steal that.

    I love flowers...but...the real ones...in a nice vase...not on clothing. I wouldn't call the dress ugly...she actually wore it well...but on me that would not have worked at all!

    Your brother is a cutey! And they make the cutest couple ESPECIALLY for HIS prom. Usually I hate his and her outfits, but the complimenting colors REALLY work well. The "boy" done good!

     
  • At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ JMW.. i should take it down? i'll take it down.. and thanks for the prayers

    @ diva.. lol @ in a vase.. i mean... i used to work at a prom dress store so i'm very critical of prom dresses.. and there are about 1000 dresses that she could have picked that were yellow and fluffy besides that one.. and please don't say he's a cutey... he already thinks he is god's gift to the women.. no matter wat age

     
  • At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl they are sharp as a tack....lol dang that phrase was so ol'skool.........

    ooooooooh ya brother is a nice looking young man.....he working that white!!

    very nice

     
  • At Thursday, 31 May, 2007, Blogger Tafari said…

    They are killing it in the second set of pics! No matter what the 1st dress looks like, at least they will not be on them ghetto prom picture emails.

    Bygbaby

     
  • At Thursday, 31 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ yazmar.. yeah.. he thinks he's fine.. lol.. when his multiple girlfriends get out of line.. he tries to call me to check em

    @ byg the second set of pix were for his prom.. and my mama would have a heart attack if he ended up on them ghetto prom pix! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home