About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, May 24, 2007  
 
 
Michigan roads... and Kill Yourself: Dumbass
I don't know if any of you have ever been to Michigan but... our roads suck... they are shitty.. Not only in Detroit... but all over Michigan... there are potholes big enough for my car to fit in (not like my car is that big) and I ruined my first car because of some potholes.
Michigan drivers pay about $7 billion a year in added vehicle maintenance, wasted fuel costs and death and injury related to poor roads. Read more click here.


I didn't even read that article... but u know the roads are bad if they killing people.. whenever we drive out of state... I know we in Ohio not because of the Welcome to Ohio sign but as soon ( I mean instantly) as we cross state lines it gets quiet in the car because the road is smooth.. You know the road is bad if its killin folks... We prolly have the worst roads in the country... I'll put my money on it.. Nebody else got bad roads?


Remember when I wrote about that 91-year-old man getting beat? in 20 Questions... Well they caught the boy who did it... and he did beat the shit out that old man... (video footage here) Why is this nigga requesting police protection in jail because he think somebody gon whoop that ass cuz of what he did... let them whoop that ass... or u could just kill yourself.. DUMBASS!! When he goes I'll find him in OTIS... I'll write him nasty letters.. don't fuck with old people!!

Should I buy this dress?



Cuz I already have these shoes:


It's at Charlotte-russe.com but not in the store that I went to the other day... I guess if i couldnt fit it i could always take it back to the store

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 6:56 AM  
16 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shoes are nice...dress is I'ight....

    hmmmm

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger deepnthought said…

    the shoe and the dress are tooo cute to me. I was having a similar rant about michigan roads myself and I am in Georgia. lol.

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    MAN I'M BOUT TO DO A STICK UP AT CHA STOP (SIKE) but heck yeah on the dress...I'm feeling it...

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger blkbutterfly said…

    i like the dress and the shoes. maybe not together, b/c it might look too matchy-matchy, you know? but, i would say yes, get it! :-)

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ yaz.. just i'ight? well thats not a no.. lol

    @deep now u know the roads are bad if thats the case

    @justme... lol ur silly

    @blkbutterfly.. I was thinkin about the matchy-matchy thing too.. but if not.. I have about 4 other pair of black and white shoes and about 10 pair of black shoes and 6 pairs of white shoes so.. I'll be str8 lol..

    I guess I'm getting the dress. lol

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger dc_speaks said…

    shoes are cool...dress looks ummmmmm...suspect to me.


    thanks for stopping by...potluck friday is tomorrow...it's pretty intersting..come check it out.

    oh and by the way, i dont like michigan roads either...at all any of them....I went to Ohio State University. smile!!

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ dc... BOO TO YOU! I'm a U of M representer all the way!!!!

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger B said…

    I say YES to the dress! My sister has it and it's fucking adorable.

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger Alisha Joy said…

    What size do you wear . . . in shoes. Just wondering when you're going to have your ebay sale and if I could benefit from it. Thoes are a whole lot of hot shoes!

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ Brie.. I think I'm going to get it cuz everybody is saying yes.

    @ Alisha.. I wear a 7.5 sometimes a 7.. sometimes an 8... depends on how much i like the shoe! lol.. and I dont know if i could part with any of my shoes lol

     
  • At Friday, 25 May, 2007, Blogger Andrew The Asshole said…

    Boo the dress is cute, but if you want an honest answer post a picture of you in the dress!!! Don't be lazy put the dress on girl

     
  • At Friday, 25 May, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    Shoes? Dress? What?

    I can believe that Ohio roads are smoother. They are constantly under construction! I can't ever remember going down I-75 without being stuck in SOME "one lane for the next 8 miles" section. The roads are crap though. Legacy of Governor Fat Ass. And he talked all that shit about what he was doing for Michigan. He been gone years and the shyt is still jacked!

     
  • At Friday, 25 May, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    Hey Detroit sista. Go Pistons! LOL.

    I like the dress and shoes.

    OTIS, LOL, you know that thing is a lifesaver, I used it to look up a guy I had just met and the negro was convicted of aggravated stalking. I stopped talking to him then thank God he never knew where I lived.

    That niggah, cause he is for beating a 91 year old man, needs to be beat.

     
  • At Friday, 25 May, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    7 to 7.5 hell yeah, that would be one helluva garage sale!! lol

    I love the dress, does it come in a full-figured size. I don't think so. :-)

     
  • At Saturday, 26 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ Andrew.. I would put it on but I haven't bought it yet... that's why i'm wondering if i should buy it because they don't have it in the store.. and I can't try it on

    @ 68.. don't hate on my shoes and dresses! and yeah ohio does have a lot of construction... and it takes forever to get thru.. u can fall asleep 5 times and wake up and still be in ohio.. and i know the roads are jacked... my car has fell in a crater.. i mean pothole be4..

    @ shai.. i never thought about looking up guys i'm talking to.. hmm...

    @ jaxkat.. it only goes up to a large :( i might be able to fit it.. i might not

     
  • At Wednesday, 30 May, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    Love the dress and the shoes! GET THEM! and I hope they rape the guy that beat up grandpa

     
Post a Comment
<< Home