About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, May 17, 2007  
 
 
Mz Coko has 20 Questions
So... sometimes I just think random thoughts... and if u have any random answers... please feel free to answer my questions... Cuz these are really things that I sit here and think about...

1.) Why are old school songs soooooooo long? For example... The Miracles -Love Machine.. 6 minutes and 54 seconds... George Clinton-Atomic Dog... Lenny Williams-Cause I Love You.. I can't pop, lock, drop, or shake my behind for that long on the dance floor.. maybe grind..but hey hey.. that's another topic that i know nothing about... ;)

2.) Ain't Camron one of the dumbest niggas u ever saw? (and yes I still say nigga... I'll tell ya'll why eventually)

3.) Is Facebook taking over your life?

4.) Is Grey's Anatomy the shii... or is Grey's Anatomy the shii??

5.)Don't Akon look like he got Jaundice??

6.)Don't Ne-yo look like the WB frog??

7.) When is gas going to drop below a SALARY per gallon??

8.) Does Rev Run really have to be sitting in a bubble bath at the end of Run's House ?

9.) Am I the only one that thinks that Pooch Hall (Derwin Davis) from The Game is fine??

10.)What is the world coming to... Who would beat a 91 year old man?

11.) Am I the only one who gets cussed out because I won't give my number out to people on Myspace or Facebook?

12.) Aren't you rooting for The Pistons?

13.) Can somebody tap Remy Ma on the shoulder and tell her that there are fabulous ways to rock two-toned hair? I mean... I wouldn't go around with two-toned hair... but if u do.. make sure it's cute..As a matter of fact... I have examples from a hair mag:

Please fire your stylist and kill yourself. Thanks.

14.) Ain't Hollyhood the dumbest shii u ever saw?

15.) But ain't it funny?

16.)Am I the only person on this earth that didn't know what Hump Day was?

17.)When are BET and FOX going to boss up so that the people can see their College Hill favorite shows online?

18.)Aren't you voting for Obama?

19.) Aren't gay people the funniest?

20.) Am I the only one who thinks that ugly people should not draw attention to the fact that they are ugly? Like having an ugly attitude or talking about other people... Cuz people can lose weight, get their hair done, change they outfit, but u can't change that face... and if u do u might go from the old Michael to the new Michael... and thats... tragic.

Labels:

posted by Coko Mulan @ 8:05 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 17 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u know what I thik Akon looks like...lol

    Obama-yeah

    Detroit hairstyles are the best...I fux with the Detroit hair shows....

    20 questions--good choice-nice post

     
  • At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    Can you please kidnap Remy Ma and tell her YOU'RE her stylist now? Whoever told her that her hair was right....lied..

     
  • At Tuesday, 22 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ yazmar if u fux w/ Detroit hair shows I be in em lol!

    @ beatniks i agree i should be her stylist.. i could give her a reason to be conceited

     
  • At Wednesday, 23 May, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    1) they were worth listening to. I wish some of this crap now-a-days was shorter by at least half.

    2) you mean ASIDE from Mike Tyson, Mike Vick, Mike Jackson, Okay any Mike really...?

    3) Facebook?

    4)It ain't no 24, The Unit, Jericho, Battlestar Galactica or a Pistons Basketball game, but I guess it is okay for TV I don't watch...

    5) Maybe. But he definitely got a case of blaknamuhfugga!

    6) He look like something. But why the frog first name Michigan?

    7) That is a good damn question.

    8) I wondered that myself many times. And who risks dropping their electronics in the tub anyway?

    9) I am a BOY!

    10) SMDH.

    11) Must be. I haven't asked ya so I got no reason to cuss ya. hell where are ya on Myspace?

    12) Ya Damn Skippy!!!!

    13) Okay, so there ain't no way to wear two-toned hair and have it look good...

    14) Still not stupider than Jackass. But you on to something.

    15) Yep.

    16) Yes. You are.

    17) Fox does. I think. It is through Myspace strangely enough. But I do not have the required operating system. Elitist bastards!!!!

    18) Maybe.

    19) Just the truly flaming ones!

    20) Fa sho!

     
  • At Thursday, 24 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    Fox does? I'm trying to get on that House... how do i get to it?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home