About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, May 21, 2007  
 
 
OverDose on Shoes
Hey Hey Hey... I'm back... I guess you can tell by now that I don't blog on the weekends... only when I'm at work.. I know u missed me... but anyway.. I was looking at shoes... and I have a serious shoe fetish... my shoe game is sick like a kid with the flu... since I've been grown (only about 2-3 years) I've bought about 30-40 pairs of shoes a year... all kinds of shoes.. flats, heels, slip-ons, tennis shoes, sporty, any kind of shoe.. before then I would buy maybe 10 pair a year..I like them..yes... I have a problem.. nehoot... here is this weeks OverDose.. and this time.. I'll put the links of where I found the shoe over the shoes.

Zappos










*note- some of these are from Zappos Couture section...

Charlotte Russe



Shoe Show and Shoe Depot



Forever 21


Jildor Shoes


Shoes.com



Underground Station





Check out these BeDazzled (with swarovski crystals), painted, and embellished handmade shoes... I don't even like chucks but I would rock these.. BeDazzled Truth Inc. These are some young black girls... and apparently they put crystals on EVERYTHING (even skateboards)

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 11:06 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    OH MY GOODNESS...GIRL...THOSE SHOES WERE CRAZY... I love shoes...I like too many of them to list them...LOL. thanks for visiting me.

     
  • At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger -ciao bella- said…

    fabulous shoes! i'm especially loving that beige strappy pair... but they are ALL so cute! i want every single pair!

    p.s. jesus- 30 or 40 pairs of shoes a year? damn girl. i'm jealous

     
  • At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    umm you literally almost brought me to tears when I saw the pink ones with the flowers. You purposefully tried to decimate my soul with this post!! The black with the gold soles...I'ma have to rob cats for that. Yup!

     
  • At Tuesday, 22 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ ciao bella thanks... and yeah.. i have a problem.. i'll buy shoes over food.. lol.. i actually have some of the shoes in this post

    @ beatniks.. the pink ones w/ the flowers... Betsy Johnson... one day.. when i'm a doctor... I'll be able to afford them but now... i only dream lol!

    to everybody... I actually forgot to post all of them

     
  • At Tuesday, 22 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I appreciate the love on my poem ... you have a real lively blog here ... hope to hear more from you!

    --K--

     
  • At Wednesday, 23 May, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    I cain't wear none of them!!! Why you messin' with me?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home