About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, June 18, 2007  
 
 
Detroit Mess #2
Ok so.. I'm going through the club pix to give you all Detroit Mess #2... and there wasn't much... usually the parties where the professionals take pix at are pretty nice and classy... but I was on somebody's MySpace page... and one of their top friends was this hot n shitty mess... and I said that I wouldn't post personal pix... only pix from photographers... but then I realized.. I only said it in my head so.. here ya go!





These images produce the same effect as gouging my eyes out would... pain and blindness


If you have suddenly experienced instant vaginal dryness... don't worry... u don't have a STD... it's just this photo.


I mean... I could caption these photos but... a picture says a thousand words and then some.. don't ya think?

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 3:07 PM  
14 Comments:
  • At Monday, 18 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't know there was a female equivelent to a "soft on" but I can see how it would develop! LOL!

     
  • At Tuesday, 19 June, 2007, Blogger Shug said…

    H.A.M. - Hot Ass Mess!

     
  • At Tuesday, 19 June, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    The last pic...damn...so gay!

    I'm not understanding the short boots with the gouchos

    Why does she have on a see-throu shirt (cause that is not a dress) and boots and why do women take pics squatting down???

    Definitely a "Detroit Mess"!!

     
  • At Tuesday, 19 June, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ sojourner g.. yeah.. i'm glad i could help enlighten u today! lol

    @ shug.. agreed

    @ diva.. i don't understand them either.. and the see-thru shirt.. yeah.. i know... shirt lol... i can see squatting in a group pic.. but all by yo damn self? wow.

     
  • At Tuesday, 19 June, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    Hey, I love my city Detroit. But hey there are some hot messes up in the clubs. Smh. LOL.

     
  • At Tuesday, 19 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok that dude is gay!!

    Those chics need to sit the hell down with that tired azz stance they got going on...

    I mean who stands like that? Maybe they pocketbook is itchin

     
  • At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    in a word...AMAZING...LOL.

     
  • At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    My black people kill me sometimes LOL. VAginal dryness was an UNDERSTATEMENT

     
  • At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ Shai... oh yes... I need to take a camera into St. Andrews... cuz goodness gracious...

    @ Yazmar.. LOL.. and gay is an understatement

    @ JMW.. lol.. it is ain't it

    @ S.S. LOL.. vaginal deterioration maybe? lol i ono... instant histerectomy?

     
  • At Thursday, 21 June, 2007, Blogger Tafari said…

    I have a mangina & each of those photos dried me up but I am still going to Herman Keifer tomorrow in the mornin'

    Bygbaby

     
  • At Friday, 22 June, 2007, Blogger Sheletha said…

    hey! just stopping to say hello to another kitten from the mitten....hollah!!

     
  • At Saturday, 23 June, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    Damn!! I thought that was a stripper/hooker picture. I didn't know that hoochie wore that OUT to a club. *smh* and LMAO @ "vaginal dryness and soft-on" - I needed a good laugh today and Mz.Coko you sholl nuff delivered.

    hell.to.tha.naw!

     
  • At Monday, 25 June, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ byg... what u going to HK for? lol

    @ sheletha... thnx for droppin by.. i'll be there in a sec

    @ jaxkat.. ah fa sho.. i just couldnt resist these pix

     
  • At Sunday, 01 July, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    Oh hail ta tha damn naw!!!!! Believe it or not I have seen some violations much like that top picture myself in the clubs. I ain't hatin' on the big girls but if you have too much skin and you show too much skin that is like... four much skin overwhelming my eyes! I won't even comment on dude. But that vaginal dryness thing happened, and I don't even have one!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home