About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, May 16, 2007  
 
 
Rest In Peace Yolanda King: A Pictoral Tribute
I just want to send my condolences to the King family. If they ever read this, my prayers are with you. This is crazy to me, because I have been reading The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr. over the past couple of days. I would have been finish reading it, but Dr. King was something slight of a genius, and I like to take time to digest on everything I read. He spoke a lot about Yolanda and she grew up to be an amazing woman in her own right.. She followed a path different, yet similar to her parents to fight for civil rights. To read more about her death click here. I have composed a small pictoral tribute for her:


Giving a speech


Yolanda (far right) with her mother, father, and 2 brothers








Yolanda(far left) walking in her father's funeral procession

She looks just like her mother

Coretta Scott King


Coretta Scott King and Rev. Dr. King Jr.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 7:23 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home