About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, May 14, 2007  
 
 
Fly Tips: Whiten and Brighten!!
Ok.. so.. time for my little spill on fly tips again... Today's topic is WHITES. Now the summer is coming and after Memorial Day... everybody and they mama are gonna start rocking the white again... and there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING worse than a damn dingy white shirt... or dingy teeth (I'm sorry... yellow teeth really irks me).. but neway... A Couple tips to keep your shirts white especially in the underarm...



1.) To prevent yellow stains from getting in your underarm... use a PAD... or sanitary napkin.. whatever you prefer to call it... now when i say a pad.. i mean somthing like a pantyliner... not a 4 inch thick maxi pad... Now I know this might be weird but.. it keeps your white shirts from turning yellow under there AND it keeps you from having those HIDEOUS wet spots in your underam... now THAT is SO UNSEXY!!

2.) So you obviously can't wear pads under your arms all the time (I really don't hope ya'll thought that) and you might end up getting the yellow on your underarm anyway... to get that out use white vinegar, or a mixture of baking soda and peroxide (this works for your TEETH also), or a mixture of peroxide and water... don't put it in the dryer either!! Heat will make the stain worse..

3.) Do not use bleach!! Bleach will make ur shirts yellower (is that a word?) because of the finish... wash your whites together... without bleach! If your shirt has been yellowed by bleach you can use Rit Color Remover

4.) Over time your ish will turn yellow... Unless you take it to the cleaners every time... so to get it un-yellow (is this a word?) use Rit White Wash or Oxiclean...

So thats how u keep it white and bright people!!

P.S. please do not walk around with yellow (supposed to be white) air force ones with them bright ass white shoe strings!!! U might as well kept them old shoe strings in...

Labels:

posted by Coko Mulan @ 11:32 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Monday, 14 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Usually when my white shirts turn yellow under the arms, I just throw them away. I'ma have to try these tips.

    And I knew you were playing about me not coming back here. lol

     
  • At Monday, 14 May, 2007, Blogger Bananas said…

    Note to self:

    Self,

    Don't buy white clothing. You have now read that your lazy ass has no way to keep it clean.

    Stick with the earth tones and dark colors Sparky.

    Me

    A man's got to know his limitations Coko.

     
  • At Tuesday, 15 May, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    LOL@Terry's post!

    I'm with Southern Gal...I usually just throw them away and buy more...by the way I wear my white shirts all year long dammit! If it's a faux pau, then I faux pau'd yesterday...:-)

    Thnx for the tips...you just saved me some money!

     
  • At Tuesday, 15 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ southern gal and opinionated diva.. I can't throw stuff away cuz funds r limited! lol

    @ opinionated diva... only white pants and shoes are 'faux pau' white shirts are always in

    @ terry.. lol!

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    uh uh...I NEVER ever NEVER do white shoes!! I'm sorry...I don't care how expensive white shoes are...they just always LOOK cheap!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home