About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, May 15, 2007  
 
 
OverDose on Dresses
So I changed the layout... it will be this one until I can make my own.. but then again I get tired of stuff real fast so neway... I got some pix of some dresses for the summer.. at affordable prices becuz Lord knows I'm broke... And these dresses are for all sizes.. Mz Coko hasn't been a size 2 since the 4th grade... real talk! lol.















Dresses are from Charlotte Russe, Torrid, Lulu's Fashion Lounge, Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Rue 21... If u wanna know which dress is from where... ask in the comments cuz i'm too lazy to organize!

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 1:15 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, 15 May, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    Damn Mz Coko you came with the goodness with these dresses though and you included the links too? Don't get me started girl now I'm motivated to hit the gym again :)

    Thanks for the comment by the way...we're going to add you to our links!

     
  • At Tuesday, 15 May, 2007, Blogger Shug said…

    Girl, you've got good taste! Really digging the site. I added you to my list of favorite blogs. Where can I buy the blue V-neck dress?

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ the beatniks.. Thanks.. I needed to give myself motivation! lol.. and i'll add u.. I liked your blog

    @ Shug thank u girl.. I'll be visiting.. and the blue V-neck.. I'm assuming you mean the "satiny" one is from Forever 21

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    Damn, I'm going to Vegas in June and can't find the "perfect" lil dress. This is great, and I am a full-figured gal, ain't no size 2 here neither!!

    1) second row on the left, floral with gold - my favorite!
    2) fourth row on the left, the blue one......sweetness!
    3) the black and white stripe with straps on the right bottom....sexi

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    For real tho....I need to know where to find dresses like this. I live in the country, but will travel to the nearest city to find a good dress!! lol

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ Jaxkat The floral w/ gold dress is from Wet Seal, the blue is from forever 21, and the black and white one is from Charlotte Russe.. safe to say all those dresses are under 40.. and you can take the straps off the black and white one...

     
  • At Thursday, 17 May, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    Thanks, Mz Coko, but WHERE are these shops? I live in Northern Wisconsin (da real country) and can travel to Minneapolis or Milwaukee or Chicago.....or can they be purchased online??

     
  • At Thursday, 17 May, 2007, Blogger Jaxkat said…

    Oh, nevermind.....I googled the shops and these dresses are so darn cute, but they are for "teens". Why can't a grown ass full-figured woman find a cute ass dress like these. LMAO

    Like Mo'Nique says sexy big women don't wanna run around in moo-moos!! We wannt look cute and sexy like the skinny bitches.

     
  • At Thursday, 17 May, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ Jaxkat.. Torrid is the full figured store... it starts at sizeso u should try it.. it has a lot of other cute dresses and they are longer... I'm only 1 year removed from my teens.. lol.. other stores I know that are for full-figured women are Ashley Stewart, Lane Bryant, and the Avenue (although I don't really like the avenue) but if something is cute... it doesn't matter where it comes from. Macy's also has cute dresses

     
Post a Comment
<< Home