About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, May 4, 2007  
 
 
And they wonder why everything is a race issue...
You know how white people always say "You people make everything about race" and this news article validats my point that 75% of the shit we go thru is about race...

It's called MERCY SPARES BANK ROBBER and basically what happened was this older white man ROBBED A BANK... we talking armed robbery and the judge let him off and helped him find a job. They let him off because he was 'a desperate man driven to a desperate act by Michigan's grueling economy' AND they helped him find a job. For the full story click here .

Now if this is not the biggest load of bull that I have ever heard... I have $10 in my account... my insurance is due Monday and I don't have no gas in my car... So if I rob a bank do u think they'll let my black ass off with a slap on the wrists? You think they let Leroy off because his baby was starving and he ain't have a way to feed her? People don't commit crimes (for the most part) cuz that shit is fun... it's cuz they broke..
Why am I slanging these rocks? Cuz I'm broke and my lil sister hungry..
Why am I slanging this punanny? Cuz I'm broke and my seeds need feeding..
Why am I holding up this bank? Cuz me and my kids ain't got nowhere to stay and I ain't got nothing to lose but my KIDS TO HUNGER!

This shit makes my blood boil.. honestly.. I can't even think about the so-called just justice system that we have... U'll come back to this post and write my intellectual piece but as of right now... I'm str8 on that...

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 12:42 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At Friday, 04 May, 2007, Blogger `NEFTY said…

    Damn, that's crazy, best of luck to you...

     
  • At Monday, 07 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn shame

     
  • At Thursday, 10 May, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    Figures it was Gorcyca's dumb ass. Ain't he running for a different office soon? Hell I been laid off longer than that! Wonder what I can knock over and get me a damn job!!!!

     
  • At Friday, 11 May, 2007, Blogger Acolyte said…

    If that dude was black, he would be rotting in jail! Thanks for passing by my blog! I'll be passing by here once in a while, be good till then!

     
  • At Wednesday, 16 May, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    I missed this but I am glad I found this post. I'm blown away at that crap and it disgusts me because it's not right and it's a double standard. Hell no put him in jail. Damn that! Oh and that tip about the white shirts: BRILLIANT girl!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home