About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, August 2, 2007  
 
 
It's Gotta Be The Swag... and Random Stuff...
TI

JODY BREEZE

Idris Elba

My favorites!! I don't know why I luv them... it's gotta be the swag!! i just love em for no reason other than the swag i guess... Well I do love T.I.'s music... although I feel as though his latest effort is sub-par.

Monique finally has some clothes out... she has 3 pairs of jeans on her site... and they are called FAT Girl Jeans...





I dont really wear jeans with a lot of designs on them... but that may be because I'm a po' college student and if i had a lot of designs on my pants.. people would realize how often I wore them LOL. I'll catch em when they on sale.. which may be never cuz they already back-ordered.


Oh yeah... There's this new-to-me boutique that I just found out about for plus-sized women (BLACK-OWNED WOO HOO!) called Monif C and you can shop online... It's too expensive for me (right now) but... I know some of ya'll are ballers out there. They have some fabulous dresses I'll tell you that... and since I *heart* dresses... I'll post them.



Freakum dress!!





I'm mad her knees ashy tho...




They have other styles of dresses but I'm really into solid colors... oh.. and that last dress is my $35 version of a dress from there.. lol... me no can afford a $200 dress to wear nowhere. I put on a dress to ride in the car for 5 hours...

Oh and I have some new favorite FLY blogs!! So check them out...

Thick Misses A spotlight for the thick women... that's how I found out about the Mo'Nique Jeans...

Black Pearls Focuses on all things pretty and black!!

Black Style Central The name says it all.

I Like Her Style! You wanna steal somebody's style? Here's the place to go.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 4:49 PM  
15 Comments:
  • At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    I'll give Mo'nique a lot of credit. She is holding it down for the big girls. She showing them that its not about how you look as much as it is about how you feel. When it comes down to it, confidence is a sexier than an actual physical appearance. Looks, as much as we don't want to admit it, are temporary. How you feel and how you carry yourself will last forever.

     
  • At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    I love some of the outfits. They cost too damn much. I mean why us plus-sizers gotta spend tons of money on fly fashions.

     
  • At Sunday, 05 August, 2007, Blogger -ciao bella- said…

    i love the dress you have on- the blue is so pretty, where did you get it?

     
  • At Monday, 06 August, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    OH I LOVE THOSE CLOTHES... I don't like jeans with a lot going on either, but I'm feeling that first pair.

    and I'm gone go head a let you love my boo Idris, because I think you're precious.

     
  • At Monday, 06 August, 2007, Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said…

    You look GORGEOUS!!! I love the dress I love the hair I love it all!!!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, 07 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't do jeans with designs..so monique need to recreate or somethin.... oooh some of those dresses are fly!!

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ O.N. yes.. how you carry yourself is the key... cuz i know some ppl from high school.. we only two years out.. who look. a. mess.

    @ Shai.. there are lower cost alternatives... cuz lord knows I don't spend that type of money on clothes. You just gotta know where to shop!

    @ Ciao Bella... Thanks girl. Charlotte Russe.. one of my favorite stores!!

    @ JMW... I like the first ones 2.. And that's all I want is to love him... if I ever meet him I'll put a good word in for you though! My mama always told me never date a fat, short, or old man... he too old for me!

    @ narcist.. *thanks*

    @ Yaz.. the dresses... yes.. and the jeans look a little spandexy

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well for all of the full figured ladies that are holdin' it down and lookin' good, there are a lot of us brothers that appreciate it...REALLY! I can't say much about the particulars, but when it's put together, it's all that.

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yum! I love that long purple dress!

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    I'm not feeling Mo's jeans. They LOOK cheap but she want folks to pay an arm and a leg - I'm not the one!

    Out of all the dresses...I think yours is the best. Seriously!

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger Amazon said…

    I am like you, I don't like shit on my jeans, I feel trashy. And Monif C has some hot clothes for sure.

    And you already know how much love i got for Mr. Elba, aka my love slave:)

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ Sojourner.. lol @ "i dont know about the particulars"

    @ naki... the purple is my favorite

    @ OD.. they look.. spandexy.. cheap could also be it.. why they are $99 tho is beyond me.. and aww... my dress is the cutest? aww

    @ ladyshay.. i didnt know about him being your love slave lol

     
  • At Thursday, 09 August, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    I can't say I share your love of dresses. However I wouldn't mind unwrapping a few of them packages.

    And why ya mama gotta be hatin'? What da hell wrong with a short, fat old man? (i.e. ME!)

    Imma go into the corner with my hurt feelings now!

     
  • At Thursday, 09 August, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    I love the clothes especially Monif C. The black model in the campaign is gorgeous. i love her

     
  • At Thursday, 09 August, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ 68.. she said they will suck out my youth.. i dunno.. go to her blog and ask her! lol

    @ S.S... Monnif C is that hot fire though ain't she?! The black model in the campaign's name is Mia... she was that 300lb fat girl in Road Trip... she done lost a lot of weight since then

     
Post a Comment
<< Home