About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
 
 
My guilty pleasure: Jody Breeze
Ok so... I know everybody got that person that is not particularly cute.. or.. your type... but you love them!! For example... my mama's is Trick Daddy... she love her some Trick Daddy!! My mama don't even like dark-skinned men lol (but she say she don't discriminate... psshhh) ... Trick Daddy personally makes me itch.. but neway.. that's another story. I used to love B.G. (not anymore tho... this was back in bling bling days) Me... I LOVE.. love... love.. LOVE Jody Breeze.. from Boyz N Da Hood... I bet half ya'll don't even know who he is... or what Boyz N Da Hood is.. (Boyz N Da Hood is one of Diddy's rap groups that Young Jeezy used to be in) anyway... here's a pic and a couple videos... My best friend said I just love country voices.. lol maybe that's true... NEWAY.. Boyz N Da Hood is back and I'm happy lol!












Is it just me? I'm sure it is lol

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 6:51 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 19 July, 2007, Blogger Tom_Gurl said…

    I've never heard of this dude...but I know what you mean about guilty pleasure...

    Mine's Lil Wayne....Oh how I love me some Lil Weezy.....and for the life of me I DON'T KNOW WHY! He used to repulse me....but now...I'm loving him....go figure!

     
  • At Thursday, 19 July, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    HA! I love Weezy... but not in that way.. lol! I can listen to him all day... and he used to be cuter to me... but Weezy is a lot of ppl's guilty pleasure... it's the SWAG!

     
  • At Thursday, 19 July, 2007, Blogger Amazon said…

    I have waaaay too many guilty pleasures:) Trick Daddy is one of them, tell your momma I said what up! Jody Breeze is fly though. I think my top guilty pleasure would def be Sean Paul of the Youngbloodz, damnit man, the way he talks just gets me fuckin bodied for real:)

     
  • At Friday, 20 July, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    Girl Sean Paul is fine! Lmao he not. Guilty pleasure.. Just a pleasure.. Love him 2! But I still can't get with trick daddy

     
  • At Monday, 10 November, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well said.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home