About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, August 1, 2007  
 
 
8 More things about ya girl!
Umm.. so Yaz tagged me a week ago and now i'm doing it lol!

Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog


1. I got stung in my mouth by a bee! While I was driving down Telegraph road... with a car full of people... (Telegraph is an extremely busy street.. we almost died)

2. I can not keep my room at my mom's house clean for nothing in the world! But I can keep my room at my apartment clean... weird i know.

3. I don't believe in half-brothers and half-sisters... What is that supposed to mean anyway? U only get half the love? I dunno... maybe it's cuz I'm all of my siblings half-sister.

4. I am the oldest of 4.5 siblings... Two brothers and 2.5 sisters... (The boy is the only one under my mom) the .5 is my stepsister but she's only 5 and she don't know the difference.. but she gets treated the same.. if not better than all of my other brothers and sisters

5. Out of my friends from college, I am the shortest. But, out of my friends from home, I am the tallest. Weird I know.

6. I have a shopping problem.

7. I got good credit!! LOL... This just amazes me cuz I know very few people with good credit.

8. I love Law & Order SVU.... I can sit there and watch it all day and all night.


There is your weekly dose of facts about me lol

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 5:33 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 02 August, 2007, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    I feel you on #8. I started watching it on USA and TNT because it seems like its always on. It's definitely my favorite of the Law & Order shows.

     
  • At Thursday, 02 August, 2007, Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said…

    i understand why you're amazed that you have good credit and have a shopping problem.

    and who doesn't love them some SVU. but after watching it, i'm constantly double checking my locks and windows. i become easily paranoid!!

     
  • At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ ON... that's when I started watching it too

    @ narcist.. yeah I dont know how long this credit is going to last... but i'm gonna try to make it work. lol

     
  • At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Blogger Amazon said…

    I'm more the L&O Criminal Intent. But there is some crazy shit on that one. And I don't have good credit, how sad:( If you do get married, make sure his ass has good credit, or he'll mess up yours, that's real.

     
  • At Thursday, 09 August, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    Make sure you buy your house before you mess that good credit up! Okay, you won't mess it up. But just in case...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home