About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, July 20, 2007  
 
 
Mz Coko has been tagged!
Tom gurl has tagged me.. And I usually don't post on these days.. But since my blackberry let's me.. I'll do it today!

Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

1. I freak out when I get my ends clipped. I mean.. I have almost been brought to tears! I am just real particular about my hair.. I got a short weave like last week(my mama hated it) and everybody was like "OMG you cut your hair" I'm like.. Of course not.. Just wanted to see what it looked like.. And it got mostly good reviews.. But yeah.. I will hurt somebody about my hair..

2. I am a "model". I was in the September 2006 issue of W Magazine with Kate moss.. I might post some pix from that shoot one day.. If you wanna see them.. I am mostly a hair model.. But I "retired" from doing actual hair shows even though that's how I got discovered.. If you wanna call it that.. I still do hair mags tho.. I don't really take modeling seriously.. My cousin models.. But she's conventional.. She fits the mold.. Tall and thin.. I don't.. I would be a plus-sized model.. And I don't really have the time or drive to be breaking down barriers in the fashion world when I'm trying to break them down in the medical field.. I'm just saying..

3. I am a clubhead. I'm finally starting to slow down.. But as soon as I turned 18 I started hitting the club 2-4 times per week. Mostly 4.. This is random because I can't even think of a time when I went out beforehand.. Not to party anyway. My friends would try to get me to lie to my mom and say I was spending the night at their house but I would lie to them like "my mama said I can't spend the night" I was not a sneaky kid at all.

4. I am shy.. You wouldn't think so with all the friends I have but.. I'm really very shy.. Unless you piss me off.. I'm not shy about going off on nobody

5. I have an anger problem. I have finally come to terms with it. The smallest thing can irritate me soooo much. People sniffling even gets on my nerves! I'm working on it though.

6. My grandmother is Japanese. My father's mother.. But my mama told me I bet not bring a biracial child in Her house! Lmao.. I said "you can talk.. What about me?" she said "your daddy was black".. My grandma was Japanese.. Granddad was half black and white.. My daddy had bone straight hair like an Asian until the day he died.. Didn't look black.. I don't look mixed to myself but.. A lot of people can tell I have Asian in me.. Don't know how.. But anyway.. She don't really gotta worry about it cuz I am generally only attracted to black men.

7. I am my mother.. Everybody tells me I act just like her.. Scary.. She said when we argue she feels like she is arguing with herself.

8. I want a bunch of babies.. But I don't like having a boyfriend.. The whole getting to know you and you trying to limit my freedom is for the birds.. This is an entire post by itself.. I will continue later..

Well I'm pretty sure anybody I would tag has already done this..so I have to think about it.. But until then you should do it.. And my thumb hurts blackberry pearl typing is not made for this

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 9:06 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Sunday, 22 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You AND your mom are too funny. I checked out her site and all I can say is "wow". She's sumpn' else tellin her multiracial child not to bring home any multiracial babies. I tell you, these days who knows. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At Monday, 23 July, 2007, Blogger Tom_Gurl said…

    I dunno why I was chuckling from number 1-when I cried living eye water when i went from shoulder length hair to short above the ears length-by choice! Never again...I too will damage someone when it comes to my hair...

    #4-I'm exactly the same...

    #7 - The apple never falls far from the tree!!

    #8-good luck with all them babies....'specially since you don't like having a bf...I'll wait for the post that will be the continuation of this statement...

    Thanks for doing this-on the BB Pearl...and on your non-blogging day! I got rid of my Pearl just the other day-oh how I loved it...but it had to go!

     
  • At Monday, 23 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool facts about you

     
  • At Tuesday, 24 July, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ sojourner.. yes.. my mama is a riot...

    @ TG... something about the hair makes me cry! i've been like that since i was about 7

    @ yaz.. thanx!

     
  • At Wednesday, 25 July, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    I am not HARDLY buying the one about you being shy...nope...smh!

    I can believe you have asian blood...you remind me of my old roommie. She was half west-indian Trini and half Asian.

    I liked the short do...thought you had cut your hair though.

    I used to freak out about my ends being clipped too. I haaaaaaaated when they would cut too much off.

    I wanna see the model pics!!!

    lmao@about being your mother. Me and my sister joke about this alllllllll the time. We crack up at things we do, that my mother does...things that we haaaaaaaaated, but find ourselves doing anyway! If that makes sense...lmao!

     
  • At Wednesday, 25 July, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    OD.. I am shy generally... but if I go somewhere like to camp.. or out of town and i'm by myself... not so much lol.. what short do did you see? I'm talking about short above the ears... and the things about you doing stuff that u hate that your mama does... makes COMPLETE SENSE! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home