About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, July 5, 2007  
 
 
College Hill Kids
I love College Hill... even though they be discriminating against the non-HBCU's... (there are black ppl at other UNIVERSITIES!!!) So here are some pix of the College Hill Kidss seasons 3 and 4... and even someone from season 1

















What I gather from these pix is:

*Vanessa is a drunk
*All the girls need a weave-o-logist in their lives
*They also need stylists
*Rodney is kinda cute
*Idesha still ugly
*Season 3 boys dress better


That is all

Labels: ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 5:45 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At Friday, 06 July, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    All these kids look like shit on a firey stick...

     
  • At Monday, 09 July, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    College Hill is like my guilty pleasure. I didn't catch the first two seasons though. The last season was hilarious, particularly THE FIGHT!

    Vanessa is my favorite...can't stand the skinny annoying one who hit her in the head with the stiletto.

     
  • At Wednesday, 11 July, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ SS... LMAO u always crack me up

    @ O.D. College Hill is that crack! and the skinny one looks like the grim reaper to me...

     
  • At Wednesday, 11 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Li'l Ma! I can always count on you keepin' me up on what's up! Regarding your comment at The Journey, email me. I'd love to know what you really thought.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home