About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, July 26, 2007  
 
 
Go Jessica! and Deelishis's (how do u spell that??) video Rumpshaker
Ok.. so.. I'm watching Deelishis' video and I see my friend from high school's face just pop up on the screen during the breakdown... and I was just talking about her the other day like.. where is she? I know she was doing her music thing but she's always been an amazing dancer... and she got her dance on in Rumpshaker.. which is funny cuz she is such a tiny little thing and I never would have thought she would be in a video called rumpshaker... I mean her promo pix look like this:



nothing super sexy

I gotta give my girl some shine!!

She's in a singing group called Roc Stea'D with another girl named Brittany

Check out their Myspace page www.myspace.com/rocstead

Some pics from the video... There is more if ya'll want to see...


The rapper in the video is Detroit's own Tone Tone


I see why they didnt put this dress in the video... umm D.. kill your hairstylist AND make-up artist.. u look like a Thriller extra...


You can tell who she is in the vid cuz she's the smallest one.. and on the breakdown she's the first one shown with the green on...



The song is ok... I hope there is an edited version of this video somewhere.. cuz i dont wanna look at booty cheeks the whole time.... But i'm gonna support cuz it's a lot of Detroit love in there and my homegirl is in there... at least she wasn't supernaked!

and Yaz I will do my 8 things tag next! lol

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Coko Mulan @ 2:43 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 26 July, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    Ooooh you lucky I was about to tag you!

     
  • At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger Tafari said…

    I seen't this video yesterday & I love all of the ass shaking but this makes men on objectify women. Nothing was left to the imagination & I consider it to overall be a degrading piece o f trash along with similar work done my other untalented "entertainers".

    I'm not hating just looking for something with more substance.

    Bygbaby

     
  • At Saturday, 28 July, 2007, Blogger JustMeWriting said…

    OH...(hey mama), I share bygbaby thoughts on the booty-boppin...I mean come onnnn ladies we've seen enough already...geesh they're really showing their 'assets' here...lol and if that's ALL they've got...this is about ALL they'll ever get.

    But, that's what's up on your friend getting a spot and you supporting her, I just hope she moves FAR past this with her talent.

     
  • At Monday, 30 July, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    Me no likey this video AT ALL.

    I know her ass is her claim to fame but damn wasn't this song done by someone in the 80's???

    Call me a hater if you must because I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated it!

    PS: Shout out to your friend though...see if she can get me in VIP someplace important! lol

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 July, 2007, Blogger dc_speaks said…

    its good to see you showing your hometown peeps mad love.

    I have to agree with bygbaby though. It's getting old to see the same kinds of videos all the time.

    mad props to your peeps though.

    peace

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 July, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ SS.. Ha.. Ya'll can't be tagging me fifty eleven thousand times cuz I am not that interesting! Lol sike

    @ bygbaby.. i agree cuz if my homie wasn't in it it definitely wouldn't have got no type of shine.

    @ JMW.. I hope she moves past this too cuz I was damn sure in shock when I seen her face pop up on the screen.. But dancing is her thing and in Detroit its not a lot of ways to get yourself out there and I doubt if she leaves anytime soon.. She's the baby, her parents baby her cuz she is the baby.. They wouldn't even let her go away to college

    @OD.. If Jessica wasn't in it I would probably hate it too.. And after I get myself in VIP.. I,ll see bout you lol

    @ DC.. I show the hometown peeps luv when I can.. But if Jess wasn't in it.. Please believe it wouldn't be in here lol

     
  • At Wednesday, 01 August, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    I am agreeing with Bygbaby. I am all for supporting Detroit artists yet this video I cannot support.

     
  • At Thursday, 18 October, 2012, Anonymous Alger said…

    Wow, there is so much effective info above!
    site | get it | 1

     
Post a Comment
<< Home