About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, July 12, 2007  
 
 
Mz Coko has 20 Questions
I'm back on my posting game for 2 seconds... I know ya'll missed me!! LOL... but umm... yeah.. it's the 2nd installment of 20 Questions.. so here goes:

1.) Why is it T(esticular)-Pain radio right now?! He has like Twenty-eleven-hundred songs on the radio... I'm just saying...

2.) But ain't Shorty (Plies and T-Pain) your song? If you never heard it... Here it is for your listening pleasure
(I think I just like Plies voice)

3.)Couldn't the NAACP have done something more important than bury niggas on Monday? I'm just saying... that's not REALLY what's wrong in the world today.

4.)Ummm... when did 2 inch ties become hot?


I was unaware (he's a Kappa... and he's usually fly)

5.) Can you find any words for this?

I mean... I'm big.. but.. i... i dont have words

6.) Aren't you happy my mommy is back blogging? Check her out here. My mama is a LOT funnier than I am... trust.

7.) Don't you find it funny that Ne-Yo used Superhead to save his manhood?

8.) Is Ne-Yo music's saving grace right now?

9.) Will Ne-Yo ever stop looking like the WB frog?

10.) Do all rappers want to go to hell? First Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas, and now Remy Ma?

11.) Ain't Solange looking real... man-ish right here?



12.)I know this is old... but wasn't Mo'Nique superfly (sans the wigs) at the BET Awards?

13.)Are all the people in Atlanta ugly? Or just 95%?

14.) Don't you worry about Nicole Richie's unborn child? Cuz if she only weighs 8 lbs. 7 ounces... how much will the baby weigh?

15.) Don't you like the way Shaq works it?


16.) Now that we have YouTube... do you really have to pay for cable?

Please watch the following before reading questions 17-20:


17.)Do black folks really have too much time on their hands or what?

18.)When would you Superman that hoe?

19.) What is this yule/yool that all these down south songs keep referring to?

20.) Wouldn't you think we would be thinner as a people with all the dances that we come up with?! I'm just saying...

Thanks to C&D
and that's all for now folks :) Catch me next week... cuz u already know i ain't posting on no weekends! LOL

Labels:

posted by Coko Mulan @ 4:24 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home