About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, August 30, 2007  
 
 
I'm baaaaaack... and I've been tagged
Hello folks,

I've been back since Sunday but to be honest... I haven't felt like blogging... I haven't felt like doing anything actually... I am completely exhausted. Glad you guys showed me love... and hate (which i find amusing btw)..

Sint Maarten was beautiful... I had a blast and the people are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice. I'll leave you guys with a couple stolen pix (my camera broke :'( ) of my vacay as I recuperate and get ready for school to start... I might do a re-cap later I will be updating as soon as I feel like it.. but i WILL be catching up on all of ya'lls blogs..


The girls and I.... We were all at LEAST 4 shades darker at this point... Our nicknames from L to R: Kinky, Splits (prev. Cushion for the Pushin but I ain't like that), Caramella, Fat Punchie (don't ask), African Queen and Cherry Lips. The names were given to us by one of the boys who was so sweet and showed us around the island and took care of us... he was... obviously a freak tho lol :X







Views of our balcony... you can see St. Barts in the background and some kind of huge rock... and some other island...



More pix may come if ya'll want them... I'm still waiting on my friends to finish uploading them on facebook...


Well... I just found out that i've been tagged so umm.. here goes...

Accent – ummm.. honestly ppl tell me i talk like i'm hispanic... idk why.. but.. I don't think I have an accent...

I Don't Drink – Beer. cuz it's gross.

Chore I Hate – hmm... I'm lazy... so... I hate all chores... my room at my mama's house look like a tornado shook it up the whole summer...

Pets – I am my own pet...

Essential Electronic – My Blackberry... I can do anything on it!!

Perfume/Cologne – Issey Miyake's L'eau D'Issey and Tommy Girl (it smells good on me)

Gold or silver – Gold.

Insomnia – not really... but the school year is coming back so... I'll only be sleeping 2-4 hrs per night.

Job Title – Two weeks ago it was a Cancer Research Fellow.. but now it's just Help Desk Slave and student...

Most Admired Trait – Ummm... it has got to be my rear-end... it's admired across cultures... I get it from my mama... Coming in at a close second is my mouth I get compliments on my lips n teeth all the time.. idk why cuz i have a tiny gap (that's where the nickname splits came from) but apparently ppl like it

Kids – Yeah... me.

Religion – Jesus Christ is my lord and savior... and I'm a Baptist.. as Madea says "I'll set it off up in hea"

Siblings – yup... I'm the oldest then we have... The boy 17. Rico Suav-ay 16. My younger twin 15. Mini woman 5.

Time I wake up – When the sun comes out or a light comes on... I can't sleep with lights.. I have to flip over my alarm clock.

Unusual talent/skill – i dunno.. i'm a jack of all trades and hang with all crowds so depending on who i'm talking to.. braiding hair might be unusual

Vegetable I refuse to eat – None that I know of... but I know for sure I refuse to eat a chitlin!

Worst habit – having an attitude...

X-rays – of my teeth... thats about it...

My favorite meal – Summertime is the best time!
Seven-layer salad
macaroni and cheese
candied yams
fried chicken
ribs
fruit salad with honey and splenda (try it... it's AMAZING)
some type of garlic bread.. (my favorite)




I tag Seattle Slim, Lady Shay, Shug and JMW

Labels:

posted by Coko Mulan @ 1:10 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At Thursday, 30 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Li'l Ma! Glad you had a fab time in the Caribbean Mon! Weren't you there for a modeling gig?

     
  • At Friday, 31 August, 2007, Blogger Jonne Austin said…

    Mbwhahahahahha I been tagged already! But on to your pictures OMG I would sell my mama for a vacation there lol. I kid??? J/K

    That places is gorgeous and you guys looked so nice in your pic!

     
  • At Saturday, 01 September, 2007, Blogger Amazon said…

    IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN, I MISS THE ISLANDS:( YOU TAGGIN LIL CHICK:)

     
  • At Saturday, 01 September, 2007, Blogger Shug said…

    Wow...how'd you get to be so fabulous at such a young age? Keep it up!

     
  • At Sunday, 02 September, 2007, Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said…

    Great vacay pics! you were missed so i'm glad you're back!

     
  • At Tuesday, 04 September, 2007, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    The real question is...is Cherry Lips a freak?! She's delish!

     
  • At Wednesday, 05 September, 2007, Blogger Coko Mulan said…

    @ So.G... no the photoshoot was be4 the vacay... and they really do say "mon" a lot down there... like every other word

    @ S.S.... you not kidding! lol and thanks

    @ shay... yeah i'm taggin... u!

    @ shug.. I dunno.. just happened one day lol

    @ narcist.. Thanks!

    @ nupe... LOL! She's not a freak... she's the quiet and reserved one... but you know what they say about the quiet ones...

     
  • At Wednesday, 05 September, 2007, Blogger anonymousnupe said…

    God bless huh! She can afford to be quiet. Her presentation speaks volumes! She's breathtaking.

     
  • At Wednesday, 26 September, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    You know that first pic looks like a really good night for an ambitious dude like me. But punchie gonna need a sammich.

    Hol' up! Didn't you talk about how big MY favorite meal was? Yours don't seem that much smaller to me! Sounds good though. Except for the honey and splenda... Splenda? Splenda! Like my fruit natural ya know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home