About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Monday, September 24, 2007  
 
 
I'm peeking in and dropping some heavy stuff on you guys.
As you know, I'm back in school... and when school starts... my life pretty much stops... I haven't even partied yet(that's a big deal for me LOL). Anyway... I just hope you all are supporting the Jena 6. If you don't know what it is... KILL YOURSELF.. come back from the dead... then google it. LOL.
But honestly, this is no laughing matter. Sign the petition to support them:

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/2446/t/1373/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=10

How much have you heard about Kanye and 50's beef.. Britney Spears wack comeback performance, Michael Vick and them dog fights? A lot? Thought so. I don't know if anyone has heard of Megan Williams, because I haven't. But then again, I have been living under a rock for the past month. One of my good friends at school sent this to my Facebook inbox. Megan Williams was missing, when she was found she was sexually abused, beat, and stabbed by 6 whites. For more information on this story please visit: Black and Missing but not forgotten. It has a lot of coverage on the story. If the media isn't putting a spotlight on it... I guess we should. I dont know if I'm late or not, but I'm still posting.

Last but not least, I got this in my e-mail about a missing child. I believe the family sent it out themselves with their phone numbers:
Racharel Strong (father) - 404-357-1881
Simona Strong (mother) - 404-313-4255
Tiesa Locklear (aunt) - 678-234-4902
Tramesa Locklear (aunt) 678-480-1635
Ursala Williams (aunt) 678-362-5246

She is so precious:





I don't know if she has been found or what. But, I decided I would post it.
posted by Coko Mulan @ 4:16 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, 26 September, 2007, Blogger The Second Sixty-Eight said…

    I'm witcha lil' sis.

     
  • At Wednesday, 26 September, 2007, Blogger Jazzy said…

    lol@ "If you don't know what it is...KILL YOURSELF...come back from the dead...then google it." LMAO!!!

    But seriously though...don't get me started on the Jena 7 and Megan Williams! It's sick what's going on!

    As for the little girl. I read about this story (go here http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/jewelstrong.asp) a little over a year ago. The little girl (her name is Jewel Strong) is believed to be dead because the boat she and her aunt were on capsized. Rescuers were able to save the aunt but not the little girl.

     
  • At Thursday, 27 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very concientious Li'l Ma.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home