About: Fly + Intellect
Mz Coko likes being Fly... and Mz Coko likes talking about stuff other than clothes... cuz that's what 'Intellectuals' do. Plus Mz Coko has a slight case of ADD and can not stay on one topic... so whatever Mz Coko feels like talking about (something along the lines of fashion and black folk issues) is what is gonna get talked about.
.Recently.Mz.Coko.Thought...
.Catch.Up.
.About.Mz.Coko.

Name: Coko Mulan
Home: Detroit, MI, United States
About Me: 23. Christian. TheDazzleCartelFounder.SalonZeroDegrees.AccessoryFreak. ShoeAddict. UniversityOfMichiganAlumni. BigSister. Daughter. AttitudeProblem. Comedienne. Shop-a-holic. Intellectual(Duh). Opinionated
See my complete profile

.Mz.Coko.Likes...
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Wednesday, September 5, 2007  
 
 
Soooo.... yeah....
Life is busy right now! Classes starting... still trying to get settled in my apartment... and this organization i'm in has me on THREE positions for the executive board... sheesh! It's welcome week so I'm busy with that... AND we've had TWO new additions to the family in the past two weeks!!!

Meet Jayden Peterson and Kennedy Chanel (yes after me!!!!) Jones:



Regular posting will resume next week I assume... Until then... stay fly my people!
posted by Coko Mulan @ 9:50 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home